01 Get Prepared Gather the documents you’ll need.
02 Complete FAFSA® Form Apply early to maximize your aid.
03 Review Student Aid Report Make corrections, if necessary.
04 Respond to Aid Offer Accept the aid you want.
05 Receive Aid Get your aid from your school.
06 Renew Your FAFSA® Form Reapply each year.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid
For a quick glance at the basic eligibility criteria for federal student aid, check out this graphic.View text-only version of Eligibility for Federal Student Aid infographic
- Administrative Team
- High School
- Board of Education
- Miami R-I District Financial Information
- Special Services
- School-Related Documents
- Student Accident Insurance Coverage
- Contact Us
- Faculty & Staff
- Parents as Teachers
- Miami PTSO
- School Messenger
- Eagle Sightings 19-20
- Eagle Sightings 18-19
- Eagle Sightings 17-18
- Eagle Sightings 2016-2017
- Eagle Sightings 2015-2016
- Gym Building Project
- Miami Seniors 2020
- Red Ribbon Week 2020 Posters
- Veterans Day 2020
- 6th Grade Band 20-21
- Senior 2021 Video
- Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan Fall 2021 Four-Phase Plan
- Miami Seniors 2021
- 2021 Run for Fun 5K
- 2021 Red Ribbon Week Posters
- Teen Safety Training 3/2/2022
- Miami Seniors 2022
- Red Ribbon Week 2022 Poster and Coloring Contest
- Miami R-1 Honor Roll 22-23